There are those among us who are born to study but, let’s face it, studying is not what you want to be doing right now. You want to be playing video games, reading up on your celebrity gossip, hanging out with your friends or watching movies. Even cleaning your room would trump preparing for your exams right about now!
Exam stress is tough, but if you want to get somewhere, you have to put the work in. Just like when you’re in the gym and your instructor shouts motivational comments to keep the pressure on, these motivation study quotes will help you boost your study motivation to get you over that final hurdle.
No matter what type of student you are, these quotes will help you focus to see the big picture. Also, check out the top tips at the end for more ways to help you study or have a gander at these good habits for a serious student. Here you have the best inspirational quotes for students:
1. For the student who is extremely productive at unimportant things:
2. For the student who needs a reality-check:
3. For the student who is the master of excuses:
4. For the student who can’t stop procrastinating:
5. For the student who is struggling with their self-belief:
6. For the student who has big ambitions:
7. For the student who can only see a mountain:
8. For the student who can’t see the end of the road:
9. For the student who needs to think about the future:
10. For the student who doesn’t understand the purpose of mistakes:
And finally………..for every type of student:
When you’re struggling to learn how to motivate yourself to study, the key thing is to think about your long-term goal. Some students even find a way to have their goal in front of them; whether it’s on a post-it note, the front page of your notebook, or even the screensaver on your laptop or phone!